Blackheath FC is proud to announce the return of international rugby to Blackheath, when England Counties take on France Federale at the Rectory Field on Friday 11th March. Dating back all the way to 1884, when England faced Scotland, Blackheath has been a proud host to international rugby at various points over the years and this year we continue that tradition.
Tickets will be available on the night at just £10 per head but you can avoid what are sure to be lengthy queues by picking up advance tickets for just £6 from the Club Shop on home match days, at pre match lunches and from the Well Hall office & bar every day from 9am – 9pm. Tickets go on sale Saturday 23rd January.
England Counties last played at Rectory Field in 2007, when Dave Allen pulled on the shirt for his country, and then Blackheath featured again last year through Club Captain Markus Burchum and our own Aston Croall when our Counties XV won in Périgueux, France.
At just £6 person, when booking in advance, watching grassroots international rugby up close and personal is a great way to spend a Friday night with friends, family and colleagues.
- England Counties v France Federale
- Friday 11th March
- Kick off 7:30 pm
- Gate and bar open from 5pm
- Rectory Field, Charlton Road, SE7 7EY
- Tickets £6 advance / £10 on the gate (children under 16 free).
Tickets go on sale Friday 22nd January. Advance tickets available from
- The Club Shop at Rectory Field on home match days
- The Rectory Field Bar every evening
- The Club Shop at Well Hall on Sunday mornings
- The Well Hall office & bar 7 days a week.
- Cluttons Estate Agents in Blackheath Village