Although no rugby has been played since mid-March, we hope you have been keeping in touch with us across our social media channels. We’ve been posting information regularly across the different platforms, including our daily ‘Club by Numbers’ posts on Instagram and updates on some of the work across both sites keeping them in good shape.
This week we launched the ‘Blackheath Rugby Team of the Decade’ series, that we announced in Fridays newsletter: a position per day will be posted on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, with four players per position (pre-chosen by the Exec) available for you to vote for. The Exec will be choosing their TotD too, which will be announced after the team you have voted for is revealed.
If you don’t get the Club newsletter it’s easy to sign up – just click here to email Tim and you’ll be added to the mailing list
If you’ve not already seen them we are also posting weekly ‘Club Catch Up’ videos of our favourite games, which can all be found on our YouTube channel, as well as on Facebook &n Instagram. The games so far are:
- Canterbury Away on 14th September 2019
- Clubs consummate performance against Rosslyn Park away at ‘the Rock’
- Hull Ionians at home last October
- Plymouth away on 26th October
- Cambridge away on 9th November
- Club away to Rams on 1st Feb
- The return game away at Hull on 14th March, just before lockdown
- The fantastic day when, on 13th January 2018, Coventry came to Well Hall unbeaten but left after losing 61-29 to a rampant Club side.
- And as a treat, there’s a reminder of that tremendous day when over 2000 people came to see Club take on local rivals OEs at Well Hall for the first time